Stellicare enables clinicians to help patients improve moods and change unhealthy habits and behaviors.
- After being trained on the clinical program, clinicians simply click a button which pulls down a list of symptoms, behaviors or standardized screeners such as the PHQ-9. They pick one metric and enter the data.
- After the data is entered, our system suggests a list of brief interventions and education to do with the patient.
- Our algorithm is based on our research of what is most effective for each issue. The recommendation is based on the type and severity of the problem.
- We provided all of the recommended clinical content including: cheatsheets, patient guides and assignments (in English and Spanish).
- The information can be printed, emailed or sent to the patient portal.
- Interventions can be done in-person, by phone or with telemedicine sessions.
Clinicians have used our program to help over 50K patients improve their mood and behaviors since 2011.
- CES-D 10
Depressive symptoms including:
- Sleep problems
- Negative thoughts/rumination
Symptoms of anxiety including:
- Needle phobia
Unhealthy behaviors and substance abuse
- Weight loss
- Taking medications
- Checking sugars
- Taking too many prescription drugs
- Illegal drugs
Adherence related behaviors
Since our system is patient-driven, we focus on improving what the patient wants to improve. We only directly discuss specific adherence related problems if that is the patient's wish.
Our success in improving patient compliance/adherence and self-management metrics has come from improving the overall quality of life and partnering with the patients on their individual goals. Since everything is interconnected, when one area improves, others improve as well. Better health is just one of the many improvements that occur.
In improving adherence related behaviors, we often discuss the following patient-driven topics: